United Airlines will continue to balance Economy Plus® seats on their flights. About the future of these places have been concerns since as he was on the & # 39; shows the plan of merger between United Airlines and Continental Airlines. However, it became clear that United will not only preserve these places, but even install them on board a Continental Airlines aircraft, which is projected to be operational in 2012. At the moment, travelers can go ahead and purchase a ticket for United spacious and comfortable seats economy plus.
Features section of the economy plus and plans for the future
Economy Plus United Airlines manor are very popular with passengers seeking cheap flights airline. These seats, which are a & # 39 are a feature section of cheap airline & # 39 are more spacious and comfortable.
- The company introduced the United Economy Plus seats on its flights in 1999. Such seats increase legroom, up to 5 inches.
- Members of the elite class Mileage Plus®, which are members of the elite and the United OnePass® Continental, should not have to pay additional fees and can benefit on all flights that offer a seat in Economy Plus.
- Now Continental network no seating options in Economy Plus, but the airline in the future will be repaired Economy class plus. However, Continental does offer its own version of the additional seats for the feet.
- Currently, the United States, passengers can also receive the benefits to the economy of the Plus your cheap flights from over 150 large regional aircraft United Express®. In fact, all 359 aircraft equipped with these United highway seats, and those seats with & # 39 are free for members of Mileage Plus and OnePass Frequent Flyer.
- Economy Plus you can use when buying a ticket at the airport, at the time of registration and during the viewing reservation through the "My reservations" on the United website.
- United announced plans to introduce Economy Plus on more than 700 aircraft line, including aircraft line and Continental aircraft. After this multi-year plan begins to take shape, "United" will have 40,000 seats "Economy Plus", which means an annual 122,000 locations "Economy plus" for passengers who book tickets in Utd. Currently, no airline has no such power.
What the experts say
Mr. Jim Komptan, chief United Continental Holdings revenues, commented about the words: "Our customers appreciate the economy plus and additional personal space that it provides." He also said: "Customers who sit in Economy Plus, much more satisfied with their travel experience, as well as travelers who choose other options that allow you to customize tour to your liking." Industry experts believe that the decision to save the economy of United Plus shows that the airline aims to offer its passengers a personalized travel experience and creative choice.